- At least 18 years of age.
- 3.0 GPA or better (on a 4.0 scale) and in good standing at your Home College or University.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing when program begins.
- A minimum of four semesters of college-level Spanish or the equivalent.
- Prior coursework related to intended studies at the Universidad de San Andrés.
The following documents are required to be considered for admission:
Once you are accepted in our program we will ask for the following information:
Summer Immersion Program